These are lean burger patties with sauce to liven them up. I was over zealous with the sauce. Guess I was hungry !
MyHealthyVegas Hamburger with Dill Sauce
Lean hamburger patties served on ½ whole wheat bun with low calorie dill sauce
Serves: 4 servings
- ¼c finely chopped green onion
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lb lean ground beef (92%)
- ¼ c light dairy sour cream
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c chopped, seedless cucumber
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns
- In a large bowl combine onion, salt, garlic and beef. Mix well.
- Shape mixture into four patties
- Broil patties 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 12 minutes or until done (160 degrees); turn once during broiling time
- Prepare sauce while broiling burgers. In a small bowl combine sour cream, mayo, mustard, dill and vinegar. Stir in chopped cucumber to mixture.
- Serve each patty on ½ whole wheat hamburger bun. Spoon sauce over the mixture. You can add additional chopped cucumbers if desired.