I found this recipe recently on the WW site. It was so good, I could have made a meal out of just the salsa! I paired it with blackened tilapia and roasted broccoli throughout the week for a delicious easy dinner. It would work equally as well with cod, salmon or chicken.
Salsa will keep in a sealed container in refrigerator for 1 week.
Next time I will do a better job of refining my apple cutting knife skills.
Not only is it great tasting but ZERO WW blue points!
- • 1 cup chopped red apple (e.g. pink lady or gala)
- • ¼ cup diced red onion
- • ¼ cup diced mini sweet peppers (red, yellow and orange)
- • 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- • 1 finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper
- • 1 tbsp lime juice
- • ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle lime juice over mixture and stir well enough to coat the apples with lime juice.
- Sprinkle salt over mixture and stir.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 mins.
Recipe by MyHealthyVegas. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.