Any zero point WW food is golden in my opinion! I really like corn and forget to use it. These fritters are airy and a little more technical than I normally do. But good all the same!
In a large bowl add the corn, sweet peppers and onion.
Beat the egg whites into stiff points.
Gently fold in the egg whites into the corn mixture.
Generously spray skillet with non stick spray. Drop a serving spoon of mixture into heated skillet. Do not press down with spatula. Let the fritters be airy.
Cook about 3 mins. each side.
- 1 can corn, low sodium
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 large eggs separated
- ⅓ cup diced scallions
- ⅓ cup chopped sweet peppers
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Separate egg yolks from whites
- Beat egg whites into firm peaks
- Drain corn and add to medium mixing bowl
- Add egg yolks, flour, onions, peppers and spices to corn; mix well
- Fold in egg whites
- Heat skillet to high temp , then back down to medium, spray well with nonstick spray
- Drop serving spoon size mixed batter into skillet, do not press down with spatula
- Cook on each side 3 mins